Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Return to the Hive

Well I recieved a friendly reminder from my overseas associate that I've been remiss in updating my blog. Worry not, the King Bee has not left the hive, I've just been away. The past couple of days I've been down in southeast Kentucky conducting annual inspections at two of our flood control dams down there. Specifically, Carr Creek Lake and Buckhorn Lake. These lakes are in a very remote region, and I will tell you it was a great experience to get down there and see these places. The country is very beautiful, set in the mountains, the folks were nice, and at night you don't hear the roar of planes, trains, or automobiles. I just got in a short while ago, so I don't have any photos to post right now, but check back in the next couple of days and I should have some photos.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Can't wait to see your pics B - I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip, but I am certainly glad that you are home! We missed you...

-Tony said...

I thought perhaps you were undergoing a little Colony Collapse Disorder over at the Hive. Good to have you back.

Steven said...

Tony:

Don't get me started on CCD or the fate of our honey bees. I've been listening to "Coast to Coast AM" so I'm fully informed :-)