Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Hive Reborn

"Because he hath appointed a day wherein he will judge the world in equity, by the man whom he hath appointed; giving faith to all, by raising him up from the dead. And when they had heard of the ressurrection of the dead, some indeed mocked, but others said: We will hear thee again concerning this matter."

- The Acts 17:31-32

And so it is written so shall it be. After a nearly year-long hiatus from the Hive I am back, like Phoenix from the fire, to reflect on my daily musings to the 2 or 3 people who ever bothered to visit this site to begin with.

What has been going on? Well, in short, lots of work. LOTS of work. Long days, short weekends, and months ticking by like marker posts on the dragstrip in Tony Schumacher's Top Fuel Dragster. I'm not complaining, I'm not making excuses, just stating facts. Besides, it's better to be busy than stand around wondering where the next paycheck is coming from. Outside of work, not much earth-shattering has gone on. Still trying to play the guitar, still having fun, still getting fat.

Well, I was just summoned by Madeline to return the computer for a game of Zoo Tycoon. What can I say? All I can say is look for a future posting on the hive and until then take care . . .

3 comments:

Janie said...

I will testify to the amount of work you've been doing for sure! I'm happy to see you back here, and hope you return soon. I love you B!

Janie said...

I will testify to the amount of work you've been doing for sure! I'm happy to see you back here, and hope you return soon. I love you B!

Janie said...

I love you my BB